Agreement between user and www.learnlarp.com
Welcome to shop.learnlarp.com. The shop.learnlarp.com website (the “Site”) are comprised of various web pages operated by Learn Larp, LLC. The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of magischola.com or magimundi.wiki constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
shop.learnlarp.com is an E-commerce Site
This website provides information about the products and services provided by Learn Larp, LLC. These include tickets to events and merchandise related to the proprietary games created by the company. It also provides information about Learn Larp’s consulting services.
Visiting magischola.com, play.magischola.com, magimundi.wiki or sending emails to Learn Larp, LLC constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Learn Larp, LLC is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Learn Larp, LLC and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Merchandise is refundable within 14 days of purchase, minus a 10% restocking fee. Custom-made or custom-printed merchandise is refundable only if the product is defective. Learn Larp, LLC Event Tickets are non-refundable. Transfering your ticket to another event is available one time only and incurs a $25 fee in addition to any balance due to event pricing. Selling your ticket to another party incurs a $50 fee. Please see below for further Event Ticket information. Magischola Prep’s refund policy is as follows: Camp fees (other than the $250 non-refundable deposit) are eligible for a full refund if canceled before May 1st, or a 50% refund before June 1st. After June 1st, all fees are nonrefundable.
Learn Larp, LLC Event Ticket Policy
- Cart Limit
- You have a cart limit of 2 tickets per transaction.
- If you buy more than 1 ticket, the contact information each ticket holder is expected to be entered at the time of purchase.
- Event Tickets are non-refundable.
- $200 is the deposit amount on any ticket. This amount is non transferable.
- Reduced Price Ticket and Payment Plans
- For 2019, we are offering only 2 types of payment plans for the Summer NWM event.
- Payment Plans are only available on the Reduced Price ticket
- 1 Payment due Feb 25th, 2019.
- 2 Payments, one due Feb 25th, 2019 and one due April 1st, 2019.
- Payment Plans are subject to a 5% fee.
- Payment Plans must be complete by April 1st, 2019.
- April 7th, 2019 is the scheduled date for characters to go out to players for the Summer NWM event.
- Only players whose tickets are paid in full by this date will receive a character.
- Payments that miss their invoice due date will be revised to add a 5% fee to the late invoice total.
- Incomplete Payment Plans are non-transferable.
- Any ticket invoice that is more than one month past a due date will be determined to have been abandoned and the ticket returned to inventory.
- If you are experiencing a hardship that affects your ability to make your payment by the due date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In 2018, there were over $20000 in payments that were in excess of a month overdue.
- While we cannot be that flexible again, we do want our participants to be able to attend and we are willing to make arrangements on a case by case basis.
- Discounted Tickets
- For 2019, the scholarship tickets are the only discounted tickets available.
- There are 4 total, at $350
- Provided by the generous contributions from fellow players.
- If you are interested in a scholarship ticket, please email us at email@example.com, with SCHOLARSHIP TICKET in the subject line.
- Just indicate that you are interested in the scholarship ticket.
- We are not asking anyone to describe their needs or circumstances.
- Please do let us know if you are okay with being identified as the recipient or not.
- Emails are due by Feb 1st
- Recipients will be notified on Feb 8th
- The Bring A Friend Ticket program will not be returning for 2019.