Thank you for your interest in Yuletide Escapade 2017! We’re offering a waitlist for tickets that open up as participants cancel.
For $15 you can reserve a spot on our waitlist. Here is some very important information on how this waitlist works. Please read carefully!
- The $15 will be applied to the ticket price should a ticket become available on your turn in the waitlist.
- The $15 fee is non-refundable and also non-transferable. It will only be able to be used for the 2017 Yuletide event.
- Tickets will become available one at time, as they are canceled. You will be contacted by the email address you provided at the time of purchase regarding the available ticket. You’ll have 48 hours to reply indicating your intention to purchase the available ticket. At that point, you will be invoiced for the ticket balance.
- Purchasing two consecutive waitlist slots does not grant you the privilege of waiting for two tickets to open before deciding to purchase. If you decline to purchase a ticket, the next person in line will have the opportunity once your 48 hours are up.
- If you want to use our standard payment plan options, please indicate that you’d like to do so on your reply email stating that you’d like to purchase the available ticket.
- Only 15 waitlist slots are available. Should we come to the end of our waitlist with tickets still available, we’ll add slots to the waitlist inventory.
Thank you very much! Good luck!